Saturday, March 29, 2008

Weekend Update

Not much has been going on with me but I haven't been on here in a couple days so I figured I would give you all a little update.




1) Victoria took part in the monthly assembly at her school. Her class presented a book "Way Down Deep in the Deep Blue Sea". Victoria was a crab. I am sorry for the poor quality of the pictures.







2) Work has been super stressful....I need another vacation.

3) Andrea, MaryJo, Amy and I went out for Chinese food last night. It was a good time had by all.

4)Today is my friend Melissa's birthday. Some of the girls and I went together and got her a little present, card and a diet Pepsi.

5)My Bruins won again today against Ottawa 4-0!!! YAY!!!!
I am starting one of my new courses this week. I am actually kind of excited about it. I hope it will help turn things around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What course are you doing Chicky???? Is the one we talked about the other day??