Saturday, March 1, 2008

I hate packing

With my vacation coming to a close I decided to pack up all the dirty and un needed items so that I don't have to spend my last night tomorrow packing and running around in a state of panic. Having said this I have come to realize I hate end of vacation packing more than pre vacation packing. I really think for a small fee there should be a service at the hotel and someone will come throw all my stuff in a suitcase for me. Mind you I am very picky so I would likely end up doing it myself any ways. My friend Scott suggested to me one time that I just buy new ones and discard the old dirty sandy clothes. While this may cost a lot it would save me a lot of headaches. I am off to enjoy more of the beach and then heading to Berts bar for Hockey Night in Barbados.

No comments: