Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Quick Update

Just a quick update. I finally got a call from down south. Dad is still having trouble getting around and refuses to tell me what is going on other than he has had to start antibiotic treatment for some of his lacerations. This of course makes me wonder what is really going on. Also quite concerning my Aunt, who stays in the apartment next to my parents down south, had money stolen from her room. She started noticing money disappearing but since there money is worth half of ours it goes pretty quick so she just assumed she had made a mistake. When the Canadian money she had went missing she knew something was up. She reported it to the complex manager, then our maid suddenly started calling in sick...and ended up fired. Kind of fishy if you ask me.

No comments: