Thursday, March 13, 2008

Happy Wednesday!

Yes I know today is Thursday but I didn't get a chance to post this last night because I was trying to finish the schedule. When I arrived to work Wednesday morning and went to print my bed board report this is how I found my computer (see the picture below). We were able to move back to our regular office(s) on Tuesday now that the damage from the flood has been cleaned up finally. Bill from IT came in late Tuesday to make sure all the computers and related printers and equipment were working properly. While waiting from a call to say everything had been switched over to the proper location Bill said he had to "put in his time" and decided to "decorate" the computer. I think next year I will see if he wants to decorate the Christmas tree LOL.






No comments: