Tuesday, March 4, 2008

There are UFO's in my Kitchen

Before you go call the pysch ward to let them know I have finally lost it and will require a room let me explain. I am sure you too have or have had UFO's in your kitchen. No I am not talking about Unidentified flying objects but Unidentifiable Fridge Objects. Having been away for two weeks and knowing I left a litre of milk in there I knew I would have to clean the entire fridge. However I didn't quite realize the extent of disorganization and mess it was truly in. I took a large garbage bag and threw out several plastic containers of "unidentifiable fridge objects". The further back I got the worse it was. If I didn't know better I would say some of them were from the days of horse drawn carriages.
I am pleased to report that the fridge is now clean....however I need groceries...I have several jars of pickles and things like Ketchup but not real food items....on to the next step restocking.

No comments: