Thursday, March 27, 2008

Life Lesson Number One: How to change a roll of Toilet Paper

I am not sure exactly who taught my daughter to do this but thanks for nothing.......




I considered beating the living daylights out of whom ever taught my daughter to do this. Then I thought about writing a message on the empty cardboard roll (directed at the teacher not my daughter) to the effect of....."You're screwed now!" or something equally as unpleasant but with stronger expletives. I soon realized that this wouldn't solve anything and only lead to the "I don't know how" excuse so I will, in 5 easy steps outline the simple task of changing the toilet paper roll. Now if you are a grown woman or part of the 3ish% of men who actually change the toilet tissue roll when it is empty you don't need to read any farther....HOWEVER if you are under 21 or are part of the remaining 97% of the male population or are someone (male or female regardless of age) who has done something resembling the above picture or worse left just the empty roll, PLEASE read on and learn 5 simple steps to rectify this problem YOURSELF! (Scary thought I know)
1) Remove the holder.2) Discard the empty roll.3) Take a new roll of toilet paper and put it on the holder.4)Replace the holder.5) Roll the new roll about half a turn to make sure the holder is in place tightly and will not catapult the brand new roll across the bathroom and into the wet shower six plus feet away the next time someone tries to get some toilet paper.
Congratulations you now know how to change the toilet paper so now there is no excuse for an empty roll.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is too funny....this looks like something they boys at my house would do!!!!
I am going to make the hubby read this, maybe it will help :P