Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Mid week update

Sorry I haven't posted in a couple days...I have been kind of busy even though I really haven't done anything. Soooo I will do a quick update and hopefully try to get back to some regular posting schedule lol.
1) Been working days....now back shift tonight UGH!!!
2) LOVED the scrubs the uniform lady had. I got 2 new tops....couldn't find any pants that fit....I will have to go to Mark's and see what I can get.
3) The fan belt on the van went!!! I swear I need to marry a mechanic.
4) I won a free coffee playing roll up the rim to win.
5) I had words with the dirty ditch pig and ended up in tears to Andrea at work yesterday.
6) Got tickets for two (yes that's right TWO) preseason NHL games in Halifax in September. Did I mention that they are BOTH Bruin games???!!!!!
7)I think I am finally seeing an end to the "endless" pile of vacation laundry I had.....perhaps it is just wishful thinking.
8)I finally got around to posting some vacation pictures on facebook. YAY!!!
9)I no longer get the long weekend...due to staffing issues I have to work Saturday this weekend. ( I would like to say I am surprised but.....)
10) I finally broke down and bought new sneakers for work. I figured since the sole fell off the old ones the other day it was probably time to break down and buy a new pair LOL.
Well that's all for now....that's what I have been up to in a very condensed water downed sort of way at least.

No comments: