Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pictures of Ben

Ben getting some much needed sleep this morning (yes I know he is on his tummy but he has to be to maintain his airway due to the Pierre Robin)


Watching his fishy mobile that the nurse brought him



And again...





Ben and Daddy chilling before anything started when we first arrived here on Friday:








And Again...




I think it is starting to show in the pictures that Ben is gaining some weight...even if we have only been here a few days. Lets hope this continues!








4 comments:

Laurie said...

Ben is so cute. Question, who passed out first, Ben or Ash? So cute. ok I'm repeating myself

~Erin said...

LOL Ash was the first to pass out man...you probably guessed that though.

Laurie said...

hehe, i knew it

Laurie said...

Dont be a stranger and give me a text sometime. Ugh, got to get ready for work