Sunday, January 15, 2012

Haberman Feeder

First off this bottle is a miracle for us! Ben feeds so well with it. Most people have never heard of a Haberman Feeder...I know up until I had Ben I hadn't, or if I did I don't remember it.

I love the fact that the bottle creates the suction for him (where he can't because of the cleft palate) and that he is in control of how much he gets. I also love the fact that if he is being "lazy" you can still squeeze the tip (like the squeeze feeders) so that he still gets his food (and calories!!)

Honestly I think this picture explains how it works better than I could!


And a bigger picture of the bottle/feeder:


What I DO NOT Like....THE PRICE!!!!


Last week I ordered one in from a local retailer in Halifax. After taxes one bottle cost us $42.98!!!!!!! ONE FLIPPING BOTTLE!!! ARGH!!!


On the plus side they are A LOT cheaper in the UK!!! Even with the stupid exchange rate.


No comments: