Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Okay...I'm here...Where the heck are you?



So....after waiting over 8 months to see an opthamologist whom specializes in corneal disorders...NO ONE WAS AT THE OFFICE!!!!


Ashley and I arrived at the Coburg medical professional centre and went to suite 401 as instructed in my appointment letter. When I pushed the door open in was an empty suite with exposed wires and a pile of post on the floor! I was not impressed...and I really don't thing there are words to describe my husbands disbelief!

Anyway it turns out the office moved up the road to the Spring Garden Road Medical Centre.

I did make it to my appointment and had a less than fun procedure done...which I get to have done again in 10 weeks time.

*sigh*

I am starting to think we are being tested!!!

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREN (in case I don't get to facebook or message you!)

No comments: