Monday, January 23, 2012

I hate that beeping machine!!!!!!!!!

It is impossible to sleep in this place...I am getting so tired.

All night long some thing was going BEEP!

First it was the kangaroo feeding pump.

Then Ben kicked off his SPO2 monitor.

This continued ALL night long!!! One would beep then the other.

All this has done is increase my anxiety levels and prevent me from getting any rest at all. Perhaps if the parade of people isn't too bad I will try and rest once my husband gets back.....

Somehow I wouldn't hold my breath on that one ***SIGH***

1 comment:

armyguy123 said...

It's great being updated about Ben. All my best wishes are with him and your family at the moment. How come everybody is flying off to Barbados and not around Ben's bedside? You would think that the money spent on such trips could be spent on paying bills and looking after the family during this trying time. I must be old fashioned, holidays seem to come first. I am worried about ashley though, what stress this is putting him through plus making him broke! can't you talk to your families for financial help?????