Thursday, October 2, 2008

My New Car! Finally Moving On And Starting Over

Yay!!! I have a new car. Okay it isn't BRAND new but it is new to me. It's a 2004 Chevy Aveo. I am very happy. It's been a year and I am moving on. For those of you who don't know what happened this time last year it's probably best you don't. Anyway I am moving on and starting over and what better way than with a new to me car??? I love it. I can't wait to take it to the city for the first time!! Here are some pictures as promised! Anyone want to go for a drive???


Love the low Km's! Well for me it is low km's anyway...the van had over 375 000 Km!!!!!

The clock


The AWESOME stereo....it's a Sony and not the junk that came with the car.


And finally the shot of the new car




You won't be able to lose me in an orange car lol


The rear view lol

Randome Shot from the other side


Front view...and yes that IS a Curious George air freshener lol




1 comment:

Jane B said...

I know what happened and just let me say I am so happy for you! You deserve it! The car I mean not what happened lol