Monday, October 13, 2008

I'm Home...Did you miss me??


Victoria and I made it to Cape Breton without any problems and the weekend was PERFECT. Melissa and Matt had a beautiful wedding and the weather cooperated. I have so many photos I don't even know where to start!! This picture was taken from the beach at the hotel. The hotel was NOT at all what I expected (and no I can assure you I don't mean that in a good way.) I will blog more about that later and I will be posting more photos as well.
The internet at the "hotel" (again I use the term loosely) was down all weekend and of course being with Rogers I had NO reception up in the hills, so I am going through withdrawl LOL.

Anyway I am BACK!! Miss me???

4 comments:

Trisha said...

Where did you stay? It certainly doesn't sound great.

and yes I missed you

Anonymous said...

I missed you :(

Jane B said...

I can't wait to see your pictures. How much did this wedding make you want one of your own lol??

Michael McKay said...

I did!!! Glad to be back babe?