Monday, April 21, 2008

Stress

I am sorry I haven't posted in a few days. I have been working on another post but it just never seems quite right...or ready.

Tonight I am at the end of my rope. I am stressed beyond belief. I laid down to try and sleep since I have to be back to work in 7 hours or so however I am so stressed I can't calm down enough to actually sleep or stay in bed for that matter. I hope by typing this I will actually feel better enough to sleep.
I'll do this in point form so it is easier to follow.

-Tonight I worked with the coworker that has been bullying me. Tonight was no exception. NOT only has she accused me of working evenings to make an extra 5 dollars a pay period (yes I realize how sad that sounds) she also had the nerve to accuse me of not doing my work AFTER I had already completed my work and OVER half of hers!!!! To make matters worse when it was her turn to carry the cell she simply took the call and handed whatever daunting task that came in to me! I actually thought I was having a heart attack a couple times during the night the chest pain and radiating arm pain was that bad. Of course it is all stress....AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

-My ex (V's dad) is being a pain the rear again. I should have known this would come. He has been way too nice for way to long. But to be honest I really can't deal with it right now. That will teach me to play nice.

-I am really missing A LOT of my friends. Many of my friends have been incommunicado lately. Several have been away on vacation or dealing with some sort of family issue so I understand, but others have just seemed to have disappeared of the face of the earth all together. I find my self hoping to pick up the phone, answer the door, open my email in box or mail to something that will make me smile and realize things aren't as bad or bleak as the appear. Of course this could backfire and whatever I do find there could be the total opposite of what I need to hear so maybe I should just be thankful.

-Work....well work is work not much more I can say about that.

-The van is once again making a strange noise. (Oh wise mechanic where are you hiding???)

I am going to go try and sleep again. Work in less than 6 hours now. Wheeee

No comments: