Thursday, April 10, 2008

My Little Rock Climber and other family updates

Well it has been a few days since I have done a real post. Here is what's new in our world.

-Victoria is finally over her sickness but she decided to share with mommy. I have strep throat...I sound like a frog...Oh good!!

-Saturday Victoria and I went to see "Horton Hears a Who". We both had a great time and really enjoyed it.

-Work is still being ultra stressful...big shock!

-As I said in one of my previous updates Victoria received a caring award at school.


So Proud!




-Victoria is doing very well in her climbing club. She is 2 weeks away from getting her second certificate.



Almost to the top.



Look at me MOM!!!




Can I climb now?!?!?!?!?!
The Boston and Montreal game is on in a little while. I plan to watch that and go to bed and hope to goodness I start feeling better.













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is getting so grown up! What a little princess!

Anonymous said...

Love the second pic! SPIDER GIRL!