Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The slack blogger: Aka me.

I know it has been almost a week since my last post, and I am sorry. Soooo to bring you all up to date:


-Thanks to Dan and Scott for all your help on the laptop issue. I think I have made up my mind. I still haven't bought anything yet but I have something in mind.

-Victoria received her second certificate in her climbing club. She is so proud, and so am I.

-The new gym at Victoria's school is one week away from being completed and ready for this kids to use.

-Victoria made me a beautiful new bracelet which I have been wearing all the time (even to work). She is a very talented 5 year old.

-My accountant finished my taxes and I am getting a VERY nice refund! I can't wait for that to come in.

-I went out last night with MJ and Paula, to celebrate Paula's birthday. We all had a wonderful time. Lots of laughs and great food. I was having such a good time I forgot to take pictures lol! Oh well next time right?

- We are starting the new schedule and I am really enjoying it. I have another 3 day weekend coming up this weekend!!! YAY!!


I am sorry I have been such a slack blogger, I will try to fix that I promise LOL.

No comments: