Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Random conversation from this afternoon

This afternoon I had to go drop of some stupid paper I forgot to give to my accountant. I asked Victoria to go get ready....the conversation went something like this:



Me: Victoria go get ready please.

Victoria: Why?

Me: We are in a hurry....PLEASE go get ready!

Victoria:Fine! *very large sigh*



After about 5 minutes



CRASH!!!



Victoria: OOoooops!!! MOM HELP!!!!



I run into the bathroom to find my daughter stranded on the counter having knocked over the chair she was standing on to look in the mirror and colour her lips with a red marker!!!!!!



Me: Victoria what are you doing????

Victoria: Getting ready.

Me: Why are you colouring your lips with a marker?

Victoria: Because you told me to get ready.

Me: How is this getting ready?

Victoria: Mom I couldn't find YOUR lipstick so I had to umprovise.

Me: You mean improvise.

Victoria: Okay that too.


Thank goodness the red marker was washable and not the permanent marker that was in the same drawer! Note to self...hide all the markers and all my makeup!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least Victoria used red. Nora did that a few years ago to but her colour of choice was green.