Friday, April 4, 2008

Friday Night

Well it's Friday night already. Victoria has come down with a nasty cold. She wasn't feeling great when she got off the bus. She still wanted to do supper tonight but we decided on delivery so we could just relax. She went to bed early and we read for a long time but she was still asleep well ahead of her usual bed time. Poor kid I hope she feels better when she wakes up.

As for me what are my plans for tonight? Hockey...that's it. I am such a loser. I am not doing anything at all on a Friday night yet I am still very happy to have tonight off and not have to go to work. I am getting ready to watch the Boston/Ottawa game. So my night will be having a piece of cold pizza and a diet Pepsi while snuggling under my Bruin blanket in my Bruins Jersey and pj pants. May not sound like your idea of a good time but it is perfect to me.

I will post more after the game. I know I said I would post more last night but I got really involved in the Montreal Buffalo game and then had to leave for work.
I will post more tonight I promise.

No comments: