Monday, April 7, 2008

I hate Kodak!!

I have been trying for the last 2 hours to upload some of my vacation photos to Kodak easy share gallery. I NOW remember why I stopped using this thing!!! Yes it does have it's good points, but it really is getting on my last nerve tonight. It's still only at 85% GRRRRRR!!!!!!!! I am sorry to say it doesn't look like I will be getting this sent out tonight. I haven't sent out pictures in a while...I think the last were sent out around Halloween. If you didn't receive that album or would like me to add you to my list so you can see my trip pictures send an email my way and I will make sure I add you. I haven't updated the list in quite a while so let me know if your email address has changed as well.
Still only at 89%.......This is soooooo not good!!!!

No comments: