Saturday, July 12, 2008

Wish me luck....

Okay so it is 12:50am....I am still awake...but not by much. If you don't know what some of these things are they are webkinz related.

Things that are done:

-Wheel of WOW
-All the food including the cake and drinks
-Crowns of wonder and stuff for Gem Mining
- All the craft activities
-The webkinz version of hot potato

Things not done:
-Pin the glasses on plumpy
-NOTHING is set up or decorated since we can't get the room until 11am tomorrow
-Gift Bags need to be put together
-Lil kinz need to be taken out of the packing (yeah each child gets a lil kinz to take home)


Well it's been nice knowing you all...I think tomorrow will kill me :

2 comments:

Dan said...

ddd441011
I bet it went fantastic - you are such a good mommy!!
I hope you get to relax a bit now that the plannig and execution of the party is complete!

~Erin said...

Aww thanks Dan! It means a lot to hear you say that. The kids had a wonderful time. I am hopefully going to get around to posting a few pics one of these days lol.