Saturday, July 26, 2008

Dear Rogers Wireless....

Dear Rogers Wireless,


Tonight my cell phone dropped 4 calls even though I was in an area with full bars of reception. I received several text messages sent by people last weekend. I know the post office is slow but honestly an old fashion letter would reach me faster! As if this were not enough to illustrate just how useless this phone is, I have lost ALL the contacts in my phone book again. I have no clue how this phone deletes them or why but it does. This does not make me a happy person/consumer/customer. I do not wish to pay $400 + the next month to cancel my plan. I am tired of calling the 1-800 customer line to talk to a computerized menu that for whatever reason has no voice recognition skills. When I finally do get put through to a representative it appears my options are limited...or perhaps this is because I have not yet found the one English speaking employee you are required by law to hire. When I do finally get through to someone do not be surprised if I tell you where you can stick your stinking cell phone and the exorbitant plan that costs me a lot and provides me with very limited service. If you wish to keep taking my money monthly please provide me with a cell phone that will actually allow me to make a 2 minute phone call without being dropped 10 times. It would be nice if my text messages were received more promptly as well. I mean really if my friend in BC can drive and get here faster than his text message what is the point in sending a text message??? I am sure any of the competition will be just as happy to take my money as you are, with one small exception, they will actually provide service and a working phone.

Yours Truly,

Ticked of Rogers Wireless customer #122839678

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha you are too friggin funny! I laughed until I almost peed myself!! I feel your pain. I am getting rid of Rogers when my contract expires.