Sunday, July 20, 2008

Calling All Painters

I am in the process of repainting Victoria's room. Yes I did this last year but I never really liked the way it turned out. Victoria wasn't sure what she wanted so the room stayed Pooh bear and Piglet. This year however she wants Tinkerbell....and PURPLE....lots of PURPLE and pink and sparkles...a really girly room in other words lol. Mom, Dad, Aunty and Gram bought a new bedroom set for Victoria for her birthday and I figure since I have to tear the room apart to get the new furniture in why not redo the bedroom at the same time. I realize I have more than likely made WAY more work for myself in the long run. I have spent the last 3 hours boxing up stuff in her room and I am not done yet. *SIGH*

Sooooo if any of you are really great at renovations or you just want to take pity on me I can sign you up to help out LOL. Comments of support of equal value are also welcome :P

If by this time next week I don't have pictures of the new room up you will know I hit a snag lol.

No comments: