Thursday, July 10, 2008

What's new with me??? Glad you asked!!!

That's right, I finally have news!!! That stupid course I complained about doing paid off. I was accepted into the management program that starts this fall. No waiting a year like I thought! I am super excited! This means I will actually have an easier time climbing the rungs of the proverbial ladder within the organization. It also means I will have the freedom to move around as I see fit or need to depending on what the future has in store for me. The icing on the cake is that I will be making a lot more money too. Not that money is everything by any means but having enough to have fun with after the bills are paid is ALWAYS enjoyable!

2 comments:

Dan said...

Congrats!! Well deserved I am sure. This may make work tolerable for you:)

~Erin said...

Thanks Dan!! I am so excited!! I really hope this makes work more tolerable. Any little bit will help lol :)