Monday, July 28, 2008

Catch up night

I am the queen of laundry. With all the renovations going on with Victoria's room I have been very slack with the laundry. I realized that I had NO clean scrubs at all...Soooo for the last several hours I have done laundry. It is my hope that I won't have to iron, but I am not going to count myself that lucky.

As per my "Dear Rogers Wireless" post my cell phone lost all my numbers in the phone/address book once again. I am not ignoring any of you I swear. I just don't have ANY of your numbers at all. PLEASE get in touch with me so I can try to rebuild my contact list again. Email/Facebook/Text/MSN me the number.

Back to day shift tomorrow. Honestly today was pretty stressful so I hope tomorrow is better.

Off to finish my laundry.. Yippee :P

No comments: