Thursday, September 25, 2008

Wednesday night Confessions

Random things I confess about today

  • I confess that I hate that I didn't get to work my normal shift and had to work days
  • I confess that I got my morning coffee at Timmy's paid for by a complete stranger
  • I confess I openly resented all the stupidness that kept me from drinking my coffee while it was still hot. I confess I drank it anyway.
  • I confess that on no less than 5 separate occasions I seriously considered duct taping my obnoxious coworker to her chair and pushing her down the hall and leaving her on another unit.
  • I confess I didn't do it and that I am truly sad and disappointed about it.
  • I confess I took my break to by groceries instead of having lunch.
  • I confess my dishes aren't done.
  • I confess my laundry pile needs it's own postal code but I am watching House as the laundry is still contained in the hamper.
  • I confess that I am tired out but I refuse to go to bed yet.
  • I confess I took so long to write this that it is no longer Wednesday anymore.

No comments: