Saturday, September 20, 2008

The House Was Too Quiet

Once again this was my fault. I made the stupid decision to have a shower in the middle of the day. Everything seemed fine. Victoria was in her room playing with her Barbie and Bratz dolls. About 5 min into the shower I heard a thump. When asked what was going on I got the "Nothing Mom" response. Anyway everything else was quiet. I should have known that was a sign of trouble. When I was done and went to see what Miss Muppet was up to I almost had a heart attack. Her beautiful blond hair was pink. Bright NEON pink. I laughed. What else could I do. I washed her hair 3 times but it is still pretty pink. I have posted some pictures of how it looks after being washed 3 times...the heart attack prevented me taking before shots....*sigh

The teenage years should be fun.


















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG that is too funny! That is something my DD would do!