Saturday, September 20, 2008

My Little Falling Leaf



I am such a slacker. I was very kindly reminded by my best friend that I have yet to upload a video of Victoria dancing in her ballet recital back in the spring. My very pathetic excuse is that I had pneumonia and then forgot...my excuses aren't very creative are they? Anyway the title of the spring show for 2008 was The Four Seasons. Victoria's class were falling leaves. The video I have uploaded was a "surprise" dance that Victoria and her friend Anna did with one of the instructors. None of us parents knew they were doing it. Four of the instructors were the four seasons spring, summer, fall and winter. This instructor was fall. Victoria and Anna came out to represent the changing of seasons from summer to fall. The little girl in the corner of the stage that is carried off the stage at the end by "fall" is dressed as a butterfly just in case you can't tell. Victoria and Anna were to lead there class out after this was over so please forgive the 15 seconds of blank stage at the end. I wanted to get Victoria when she came back on stage.










Victoria is in the red, Anna is in the yellow. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww she is too cute...has she ever grown since then