Monday, September 22, 2008

Prayers For Riely

I am sorry for not posting quite like I normally do. I have had a migraine that doesn't seem to want to leave. So tonight, in place of my normal rant or funny story about Victoria or myself I am going to ask you all to help me pray for Riely.

For those of you who don't know I am a Sunday School teacher at the church I attend. My class is a Primary/One split but since we have a small congregation I often have several preschoolers with me. One of the preschoolers was hurt very badly last week in a freak farm accident. Poor little Riley was airlifted to the IWK children's hospital in the city last week in critical condition. The family was in touch the following day to let me know how he was doing but were very vague on details and with it being a very sensitive issue I didn't pry. At that time he was still in stable but critical condition. I haven't heard anything since. I hope and pray that we will be okay.

No comments: