Monday, September 29, 2008

Monday Madness

Have you ever noticed Monday's just have that feel. The weekend as fantastic. Victoria was visiting with her cousins for the night so I went to Andrea's cabin with her and some friends. It was the first stress free day/night I have had for quite a while. I would have to say the 4 wheeling through the mud was AWESOME. Yes I know I am a girly girl but man it was fun. Once I left however it went down hill fast. Work was just madness as usual and of course the drama that is my life was at a HIGH prior to going in to work. Add that together with the nasty weather and you guessed it a HUGE migraine. That just made waking up to Monday worse than it needed to be. Victoria was so close to missing the bus again...I think tomorrow I will just drive her and save the issue.

No comments: