Sunday, May 4, 2008

Stupidest Prank EVER!!!!!!!

Today was a beautiful day and I decided to clean out the van. I have tried several times since I got back from vacation to open my trunk but I just couldn't do it. I figured where the weather was extremely cold that was the reason, boy was I wrong!! Today I was still unable to get the trunk of the van to open. Upon closer inspection I noticed it looked like cement (okay maybe not cement but something along that lines) was IN the lock. Needless to say I got frustrated pretty quick and enlisted the help of my father. He thought it looked like Liquid Weld. He had to chisel it out and force the key in with a hammer. It got the trunk open for the time being but once closed again I doubt very much it will be able to be opened. I swear if I EVER find out who did this I will use the liquid weld to glue an orifice (I have yet to determine which one) shut!On the plus side I did clean out the van and it looks pretty good. Still I need a newer vehicle. I really need to start looking. I think, now that supper is out of the way, I will take Victoria to DQ for ice cream and try to calm down.
MMMMMMM ice cream lol.

No comments: