Monday, May 12, 2008

Monday Evening Update

Victoria is still not herself. She doesn't want to eat and is still taking a few naps a day. I won't be sending her to school tomorrow and hopefully she will be able to go back to school Wednesday.
I finished my e learning course for work YAY...and 10 days early I may add!!!
Today I spent the first 1 and a half hours in a meeting. It went great!!!! Shannon and I got a bonus for doing the new schedule. I got approved to take yet another course to advance at work AND we got wonderful praise on the project we have worked so hard on. A HUGE motivator for sure.
I can't wait for tomorrow. My hockey tickets should be here tomorrow. Did I mention I am slightly excited for two preseason Boston games this year. Anyone want to go with me LOL :P
Also my new laptop will be here tomorrow. I can't wait for that either. I guess I am just over excited and happy tonight.

3 backshifts then 4 days off!!! What to do....what to do.... :P

No comments: