Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day!!!! I hope all the mother's out there have/had a great day. :)


Just a quick update on my end. Yesterday I went to the city shopping. Victoria was on a visit at her dad's since her grandmother was there and it is mother's day weekend. I got lots of nice new clothes for Victoria, a new pair of jeans for me and a new laptop!! My laptop is being set up by Future shop and will be shipped to me. It should be here by Tuesday. I can hardly wait. I got back to the Valley shortly before supper time. Victoria was due home around 6:30pm but was early. She was sick, REALLY sick, with the flu. :(

Apparently she came down with it mid-afternoon, bad headache, fever, vomiting, the whole nine yards really. She continued that way until around 8pm and I was finally able to get some gravol and children's advil in her. She went to bed and had a good nights sleep and seemed better this morning. She wanted some toast and some water and seemed to be playing just fine. Mid morning her fever went back up and she said she had a headache. By noon she was asleep. It is now around 1:30pm and she is still sleeping. Poor kid I wish I could make her feel better. To make matters worse I have to work 3-11pm tonight. My parents will be with her but still I feel bad leaving her.

No comments: