Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Back to Work....

The long weekend is over and I am back to work. It also happens to be one of the most stressful ( perhaps the MOST) stressful days in my entire rotation. While I love a challenge I sometimes wonder if this project isn't too much, even for me. Is it really wrong that the only part of today I am looking forward to is lunch with the girls? I hope some of you email me to keep me sane or stop by and make sure I haven't snapped yet LOL

Here's to terrible Tuesday....t-10 hours until I am back home!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You looked pretty stressed when you left today...everything okay???

~Erin said...

Ya I'm okay. I just had a really long and rough day. Stress levels were really high and I just couldn't get out of there fast enough. Think everything from the last year is finally catching up with me.