Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Mommy I has a cold

I knew Victoria wasn't herself when she wanted to go to bed and it wasn't even 7pm. She slept for about an hour and then I heard her little footsteps coming down the hall. She informed me "Mommy I has a cold"It came on fast and hit the poor little munchkin hard.
I got her back to bed without too much trouble but she wanted to call someone and talk on my cell phone. I let her play with the ring tones instead LOL. I am not sure but think she may have sent out a few text messages in the process. So if any of you receive a random text from me that is just gobbley gook or random numbers/letters it is more than likely the handy work of Miss Victoria.
This has been a long....HARD day and looks like tomorrow is shaping up to be the same. Work again early and snow and a sick little girl. Hopefully she will feel up to going to school (if there is school that is) since her school Valentines Day party is tomorrow.

No comments: