Sunday, February 17, 2008

Back by Popular Demand

Haha ok maybe not popular demand but I have had a couple people ask if I would cut and past the posts from my old blog that were entitled "The requirements to date me" series. I unfortunately deleted them along with the rest of the old blog, HOWEVER since I am once again single I decided to entertain the idea and start a new list LOL. Soooooo if you have ideas (the funnier the better because after all it is all in good fun) you can email me at my hotmail account, send me and MSN or send a message on facebook. Just put "requirements to date me" as the subject and I will at it to the list.
I will be posting the list sometime after I get home from vacation. While I will be posting here while I am gone to keep you all informed about my fun I will wait and post the list when I get home.
Put your thinking caps on and let me know.

No comments: