Monday, February 11, 2008

CBC Hockey Day in Canada


As many of you know I am HUGE hockey fan to say the least and when it comes to the Bruins I am the biggest fan of them all. I am very pleased that Victoria is following in my footsteps and loving hockey as much as I do. On Saturday we put on our matching white and pink hockey night in Canada Jerseys and spent the afternoon and evening watching hockey. I am so proud to be the mother of the biggest Bruins fan under 6 LOL.

I have posted some of my favorite pics of Victoria enjoying Hockey day in Canada. I really like the blue butterfly headband LOL.







Mmmmmm Pepsi and hockey....wonder who she gets that from LOL!!!




Looking for a snack during a commercial


More Pepsi LOL




YAY we scored!!!!










1 comment:

Dan said...

Hi Erin
Love the Blog...and the pics too.. Die hard Bruins fans!