Monday, February 6, 2012

This is it...Surgery is TODAY...



This is it...we made it. We have survived the week.


In a little less than four hours, Ben will be taken into the OR and the start of his next journey will begin.


He is sleeping so peacefully at the minute, but I just want to wake him up, pick him up and hug him to bits. He looks so small laying on that bed I am not sure how I am mentally going to handle having him whisked away to surgery.


I managed to get some sleep last night but not a lot. I am nervous and scared for him. I wish I could be the one to do it for him.


I am assured the end results will more than make up for this, however right now I am not so sure.


I can't believe that we've made it to today, the next 12 hours are going to drag on for ever.


Today is it...SURGERY in 3.5 hours....

No comments: