Thursday, November 20, 2008

Winter Wonderland?

The flurries turned into a little more than anyone expected. That will teach me to joke about needing snow tires...looks like I really did need them. Driving was horrible even though we didn't get a lot of snow because it was right around freezing and it kept going between snow and rain before committing to snow. When it did freeze it made a slushy, soupy, icy mess. It took me forever to get home last night and I live less than 10 minutes away..it took me about 45 minutes.











Tonight I will make sure I have gloves and a snow brush/scraper. Last night I had to use my sleeve and my id....I am sure the use of my id to scrape my windsheild is frowned upon. I need a remote car starter. Maybe for Christmas?? *****HINT HINT HINT****

No comments: