Monday, November 10, 2008

There was a snow storm in my hall....

actually it's baby powder! Victoria decided that she wanted to put some baby powder on before school. She couldn't seem to get the top to turn so the powder would come out. She started to come down the hall to find me when the top came off and the ENTIRE bottle of baby powder ended up on/in the carpet. I think this happened since she was carrying the bottle upside down at the time. It looked like I had a pile of snow in the middle of my hall...All she could say was "UH OH!!" I figure she must have pulled on the cap and had it almost off. Of course it couldn't have come off in the bathroom on the tile floor...no it came off in the hall...over the carpet...This is NOT the first time this has happened. Victoria dumped the container of baby powder out when she was a toddler. At least it wasn't the whole bottle that time. Still this took me forever to clean up. On the plus side my hall smells like baby powder......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA glad it was you and not me cleaning it up babe