Saturday, June 28, 2008

I HATE MY CELL PHONE!!!!!!!!!

I hate my cell phone. It has NEVER worked right. I have only had it a little over a year and the thing has never worked the way it should. It turns itself off for no apparent reason, it drops calls again for no apparent reason and it makes me want to throw the stupid thing out into traffic. I am one of these people who NEEDS their cell phone. I really don't know how I am going to make it another 20 months in this contract with a cell phone that doesn't work. I have taken it down to the Rogers Kiosk in the mall and the agent tells me there isn't anything wrong with it. Okay so let me see if I get it...I have a cell phone and it isn't supposed to work...OH LOVE A DUCK I know that can't be right!!! To top it all off, tonight it took a little hissy fit, it some how lost ALL my contacts and all my txt msgs. Sooo for all of you out there I am not ignoring you...I simply have the worst piece of technology known to man/womankind. Please txt me or call or send me your contact info again...I swear it isn't my fault :(

No comments: