Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Return of the Blog....2013 in review



Happy 2014!!! Yes, you have read correctly the blog is officially back! I had quite a few emails, Facebook messages and even texts asking about the discontinuation/pitiful posts that became the blog.

Long story short, I needed a break. I felt like I was going to break but to be honest stopping the blogging really didn't help. I felt like we were caught in a never ending nightmare and that somehow not typing it out would help. It really did the opposite and our stress levels soared.

Ben had his palate repair almost a year ago. Since we have been dealing with a steady stream of infections, vomiting, thick secretions no one seems to be able to explain, random falling, surgeries and therapy. Oh yes and sleep apnea!

I have missed blogging and posting pictures to share with everyone. I took a look at the stats today and most of you still visit despite my complete lack of attention over the last year. I am truly sorry. I think I was in denial at how therapeutic this blog is for me.

Welcome back! I look forward to the coming year(s) with you all! All the best in 2014!!

No comments: