Monday, March 5, 2012

I Don't Care....

Suddenly I no longer care that...

  1. The Christmas tree is still up and it is March. We haven't been home that long and it's artificial so it isn't hurting anyone.
  2. My living room no longer looks like a living room. It looks more like a daycare play area.
  3. I currently have more toys out of the toy closet than in it.
  4. My TV only seems to play Elmo's world, sesame street, Thomas tank engine and secret agent Oso.
  5. The boys have multiple baths a day, while I have been demoted to only 1.
  6. I get more sleep on the sofa than in bed...honestly I am just happy to get sleep.
  7. I own a van that is pushing 15 years old.
  8. I spend more on apple juice for Harry than anything for the rest of us.
  9. Nothing is really organized. It's put away and really isn't that all that matters?!?
  10. That I should be doing housework instead of writing this post.
We are home and that is all I care about.

No comments: