Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Let the countdown to Christmas begin!

In our house we try to pack all the Christmas fun we can into the 24 days leading up to Christmas. Every year Victoria's Godparents bring her a beautiful wall hanging/countdown calender. They always go above and beyond and fill each pocket with a small wrapped gift, instead of a chocolate or a candy cane. I have decided to count down with all of you by posting pictures of what Victoria and I get to open every day :)

Since today is the second of December already I will try to catch you up by posting the past two days and then try to post the updates daily with minimal disruptions.


I decided to include some pictures of the wall hanging so you can all see what I am talking about.

The calender hanging in my hall:



Another view:


No comments: