Tuesday, August 19, 2008

STOP STRESSING ME OUT!!!!!


I hate stupidity. I cannot stress this enough. Things have been very busy at work lately and RAS (random acts of stupidity) stress me out. I do not have the time to deal with stupid people, their questions and mistakes. Lately my goal has been not to yell and/or murder anyone in the run of a shift. The following is a list of things that you should probably avoid doing if you want to stay on my good side.

1)Unless you are my boss under NO circumstances are you to tell me what to do or how to do my job!
2)Do not call to ask my if I have fixed Meditech. I am not IS, I do not fix computers. I am not HITSNS I do not fix Meditech. May I suggest calling the large 1-866 help desk number glued to every computer, monitor, label printer and MFU (multi-functional unit....not swearing this time for once lol) in the facility.
3)Have all the info when you call something in to me. I am getting tired of being put on hold while you try to find it. Hang up....call back...I will be much nicer.
4)The bed check census...DO IT! This has been done since the dawn of time. It is mandatory and needs to be done by 2330 and not later than midnight. I am getting tired of explaining this process to you.

5) I am not your lost and found. Keep track of the things you need to do your job and DO not call me to try and find them.

I am stressed just thinking about this list....back to work in about 2 hours....Oh YIPPEE!! :P

No comments: