Thursday, November 29, 2012

X Factor Overload.

 Today is an inservice/parent teacher meetings so that means no school for the students. Last night Victoria BEGGED me to stay up past her bedtime to watch the complete episode of X Factor.

Clearly CeCe Frey's performance bored her to death. Guess Cowell's prediction to pack a suitcase may be a good one? In all honestly the kid has been practicing non stop for this weekends performance of the Nutcracker. I even caught her using a paper towel roll to act out her part in the fight scene the other day! Tickets are almost gone so if you did want one let me know ASAP so I can see what I can do for you!

Anyway poor kid was on X Factor overload, none the less.

Guess I will have to tape the results tonight for her to watch tomorrow after school lol.


No comments: