Saturday, January 29, 2011

I am so tired of SNOW!!!!

At the moment I HATE SNOW! Why?? Consider the following:

  • Yesterday the car got stuck on a ridge of snow and I had to shovel it out.
  • I had to wade in snow up to my arse to get to the composter.
  • I slipped and fell on the ice...twice
  • The car ALWAYS has to be cleaned off.
  • I hate considering -1*C warm...it isn't and never will be
  • I hate watching my entire family, most of my friends and some of my in laws pack up to head to the warm sunny south while I am going to be stuck here in this miserable crap ALL winter ARGH!!!!!
  • A windchill of -30*C should be outlawed...but yet has happened twice in the last week.
  • I am sick of weather warnings, cancellations and power outages.
  • I no longer see the joy of going anywhere since I have to bundle up with only my eyes visible.

I know there is more but I will stop there. Bottom line I HATE SNOW!!!! Oh and the cold too!!!

No comments: