Tuesday, October 13, 2009

If it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all!!

Anyone remember last year when I said the culvert at the end of my driveway didn't look healthy? Do you also remember how the Department of Highways said there was nothing wrong with it??

Well this morning it rusted completely through! The gravel we paid to have put over the driveway is now in the ditch and there is a rather large hole at the end of the driveway! The department of highways was contacted this morning and they told us there would be a new culvert here by lunch time. Well it IS technically here...however sitting on the front lawn was not exactly what I had in mind!

I have since been told that the men will be back this afternoon to take out the rusted piece of junk and put in the new plastic one. Weather permitting of course.

I will keep you updated on the process...although at this point my expectations aren't set very high.

No comments: