Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I HATE Boxes!!!!!

The renovations in the office are scheduled to start tomorrow (Thursday) and the massive amount of boxes that were assembled the past two weeks are now being filled as fast as humanly possible. I must say I was blessed with a dream team last night. The girls I had working with me were nothing short of a miracle. We exceeded our goal by a lot and the team work was out of this world. Everyone worked together so well. The little assembly line we had going was far more efficient than I thought possible. The girls switched around as they needed to so that no one got injured and we took frequent breaks whenever they needed. I couldn't have asked for more and each and every one of them exceeded my expectations. A special thanks to Kim and Pauline who put in massive overtime to help me out. I really appreciate it and I owe you girls BIG TIME!!!!


To give you an idea what we are dealing with box wise here are a couple pictures of the 1300+ boxes we have hanging around.


Myself with several full boxes...this is only the very small tip of a rather massive iceberg!!!





More boxes...yes we ran out of room and were even shoving them into peoples offices!!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

u should've asked me for help. i could've came in and helped u out. 1300+ boxes. i need to get my arms in shape for ball